NEW

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dsarah1977, 7 November 2008 Social URL.

1. dsarah1977

dsarah1977 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.24%)
    Diet:
    own
    Hi im new to slimming world i started a class on wednesday,i felt i needed to do a proper diet instead of these horrible low carb diets i keep doing then regaining,my doctor has allowed me of the cholestral tablets to c how i do on my own,i really want to succeed and show all them ppl out there that i can do it,i get so upset with the way society id against bigger ppl i have about 10 stone to lose and know it can be done thanks 4 listening to my ramble lol byeeee

sarah x

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Melanie

Melanie Over half way to target

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to minimins and to Slimming World.
    SW is a really good choice - it makes you change how you eat over the long term and isn't a quick fix where you risk putting all the weight back on again afterwards.
    Check out some of the posts on here and you'll find out that we all eat loads and loads of really good stuff and still lose the weight. The key for me is not being hungry (I am a very hungry girl, especially when its cold!).
    I know 10 stones seems a lot, but week by week, month by month you'll be rewarded by consistent losses if you stick to the plan - I've lost 2st 5 since mid July.
    Very best of luck.

Mini likes this.
  4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Hey there doll.. welcome to minimins.. and to the slimming worldy bit.. Thats a brilliant attitude.. that you CAN do this and you WILL do it..

All the best and i look forward to hearing more from you

x x x

Mini likes this.
  5. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi and welcome, over the last 10 years or so i have tried every diet under the sun, including those horrible low carb ones. The only one that i have enjoyed and had success with has been slimming world. You can eat lots till you are satisfied and it is great food, lots of comfort food there too. Don't think of it as a 10 stone loss, just take it maybe half a stone at a time. I am using my club 10 as my first sort of target.

6. dsarah1977

dsarah1977 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.24%)
    Diet:
    own
    many thanks 4 the welcome nice to knows others there to help xx

7. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :welcome: to the forum. You will always get lots of support on here! I really recommend the recipe sticky at the top of the page for lots of ideas.

8. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Ooh yeah thats a good point angel.. that is my god.. i look through it when im writing my shopping list and think.. "ooh i could make that.." its a total lifesaver for me.

x x

9. dsarah1977

dsarah1977 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.24%)
    Diet:
    own
    I went on the main slimming world website and found really nice chicken dish so of i went that night to asda lol mind its still waiting to be cooked

sarah x

10. Susiewoosie

Susiewoosie In it to lose it

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome Sarah. SW is the only way I have ever lost weight and still remained sane. I Have 7 stone to lose. Why don't you concentrate on losing just 10% to start with. That's sort of what I'm doing. Have you looked at the weight trackers that myself and others have. I find it quite good to look and see how I'm doing.

Sue

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.