NEW

dsarah1977

Hi im new to slimming world i started a class on wednesday,i felt i needed to do a proper diet instead of these horrible low carb diets i keep doing then regaining,my doctor has allowed me of the cholestral tablets to c how i do on my own,i really want to succeed and show all them ppl out there that i can do it,i get so upset with the way society id against bigger ppl i have about 10 stone to lose and know it can be done thanks 4 listening to my ramble lol byeeee

sarah x

Welcome to minimins and to Slimming World.
SW is a really good choice - it makes you change how you eat over the long term and isn't a quick fix where you risk putting all the weight back on again afterwards.
Check out some of the posts on here and you'll find out that we all eat loads and loads of really good stuff and still lose the weight. The key for me is not being hungry (I am a very hungry girl, especially when its cold!).
I know 10 stones seems a lot, but week by week, month by month you'll be rewarded by consistent losses if you stick to the plan - I've lost 2st 5 since mid July.
Very best of luck.

Hey there doll.. welcome to minimins.. and to the slimming worldy bit.. Thats a brilliant attitude.. that you CAN do this and you WILL do it..

All the best and i look forward to hearing more from you

x x x

Hi and welcome, over the last 10 years or so i have tried every diet under the sun, including those horrible low carb ones. The only one that i have enjoyed and had success with has been slimming world. You can eat lots till you are satisfied and it is great food, lots of comfort food there too. Don't think of it as a 10 stone loss, just take it maybe half a stone at a time. I am using my club 10 as my first sort of target.

:welcome: to the forum. You will always get lots of support on here! I really recommend the recipe sticky at the top of the page for lots of ideas.

Ooh yeah thats a good point angel.. that is my god.. i look through it when im writing my shopping list and think.. "ooh i could make that.." its a total lifesaver for me.

x x

I went on the main slimming world website and found really nice chicken dish so of i went that night to asda lol mind its still waiting to be cooked

sarah x

Hi and welcome Sarah. SW is the only way I have ever lost weight and still remained sane. I Have 7 stone to lose. Why don't you concentrate on losing just 10% to start with. That's sort of what I'm doing. Have you looked at the weight trackers that myself and others have. I find it quite good to look and see how I'm doing.

Sue

Back