newbe here

killeer

Hi all

My name is Richard and i have started the LT total plan today :)

18st 4lb so lets see how it goes.

looking foward to a long relationship with MiniMins :)

Good luck Richard, and no worries about MiniMins, you will get a ton of support on here :D

Good luck Richard, i am just coming to the end of the second week and it has been great, ok first couple of days were a little hard but then no hunger, less grumpy because i was always trying to eat healthy but salds just dont fill you! with lipotrim there has been no hunger pangs and i feel great, cant wait for my next weigh in.
Let us all know how you are getting on, and there will be smilie faces on you messages after first weigh in.

Welcome Richard and good luck - keep yourself strong and remember if you need any help we're all here :)

Tc X

Thanks everyone

2nd day done its been good, misses was not happy when i told the puppy i was going to eat her but i was only jokeing, no hunger pangs yet!!!

I might swat to atkins on monday, i dont have enough money to continue untill the end of the month however
Boots sell Atkins shake power cheap so i figure i can do that to the same cals aday as LT then carry on at the end of month

Back