Newbe to Minimins

Hi I'm here :wave_cry:

I've had my account for quite sometime although never got to grips with the site. However this time I'd love to make new friends and meet fellow dieters so we can all encourage each other to get rid of those extra pounds! :p

I'm sick of stopping and starting diets I want to get to my goal weight and maintain it though a healthy lifestyle. I want to be able to feel nice in clothes and not like a big blob!

My name's Jodie I'm 19 and 5'7 I weigh about 170lbs and I want to get down to 130lbs. I WILL do it this time, I've had enough!

What diets are you all following? :flirt2:

Hi Jodie,

Nice to meet you :)

I'm new here myself - only joined yesterday.

Like you, I'm sick of the on and off dieting I do. I set out to loose 14lb's and end up gaining double that!!

I'm not far off the same weight as you - although I'm a bit shorter height wise. So we can hopefully encourage one another :)

I'm doing Slimming World. What are you going to follow?

Jill :)

Hi Jodie

I am Kim same height but much older lol.

I am doing the 5:2 diet and yesterday was my first day of fasting and must say completed it though thought it would be hard going but apart from the headache and constant wees it went well.

Good slimming journey x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome!!

I'm 5'6 and need to lose another 93lbs! I've lost 43 so far with various different things, but now I'm 26 I really need to sort it out.
I'm joining slimming world next Friday and I'm so excited!!
Good luck on your journey! Hope to follow your success!

x Kayla x

Back