***Newbe***

kitty~anne

hmmmmmmmmmm
Hello.

this is my 1st post and TBH i'm really not sure how this thing works just yet!!!!

But i joined SW 5/1/09 and this seems like the place to be.

i can also be found on WW5+ board but as i am now in SW thought i'd look for some other folk in the same boat as me. :)

Hope everyone is doing ok and please help me find my way round xxxx

hello!:D

welcome to SW and mini's!:)

i started on SW the day after you:D

how are you finding SW so far? im really loving it! and im eating sooooo much!:D:D:D

dont worry you will get the hang of the site:D

thats good! your doing really well:happy096:

ive lost 11lbs so far :D i hope to lose about half a stone a month, all together i want to lose around 10stone!!!!:eek: but thats in the long run;) my first BIG goal is to lose 5stone before i go on holiday to south africa in october i know i can do it its just actually doing it that ive always had problems with:(
ive done just about every diet going, SW was going to be my last resort....and its a really good last resort! i wish id done it years ago!:)

how much weight do you want to lose?

Welcome, Steph! :D

Hi Steph, welcome to the boards. You'll soon get the hang of it easy enough.

Well done on what you've lost so far. I find SW so easy to follow and it's not really any different to what the rest of the family eat.

Just had a read of your blog and you seem very positive. If you want to swap blog links, let me know :D

Good luck, and look forward to getting to know you around the site

hi all, im a newbie too, so just having a nosey at some posts. Have been on SW since 5th jan, so far only lost couple of pounds. Just trying to get my head round red and green days. Im following mostly red as put on a pound with the green days!!!

Trying to lose about half a stone for end of feb. Getting a tummy tuck and have my provisional booking for 27th feb - sooooo nervous. Hope to speak to you all soon.

Buffy xxx

Hiya,

I'm new here too !! started SW on the same day as you :)

My first goal is my Wedding in May, but if i'm not at target then i'll continue till i'm happy with my shape!

Hopefully will chat more soon

Jo x

:welcome: You'll soon get the hang of it. Well done on your great weight loss!

Just wanted to say thanks for all your replys!!!

i'm really enjoying SW ATM.

made a scan bran cake yesterday and planning to make the faux ferro rocher later!!!!

i'd love to swap blog with anyone who has one, like i said still getting my head round this site and not sure what i'm doing yet.

good luck to everyone for this coming wek xxx

Just wanted to say thanks for all your replys!!!

i'm really enjoying SW ATM.

made a scan bran cake yesterday and planning to make the faux ferro rocher later!!!!

i'd love to swap blog with anyone who has one, like i said still getting my head round this site and not sure what i'm doing yet.

good luck to everyone for this coming wek xxx
have you registered on the sw website yet?

Back