Newbee

Jacquiso

Hi I've done most diets in the past, with varying amounts of success. My last was Lipotrim when I lost 4st in 3 mths but have since put this back on plus 2 more stone.
Have now decided not after a quick fix and want to do something sensible so as not to pass my diet issues onto my 6 yr old girl who was asking why I drank milkshake instead of ate food.
Am starting Slimming World tomorrow as I think this is suitable for all the family, but cannot get to classes due to commitments with kids and hubby. Have also joined a gym, and have a target for June next year as we are finally getting married. Have joined this forum for advice, help and inspiration, and have heard good things about it from friends.
So this is me and thanks in advance for all the help, support and advice I know I will recieve.

Hi, glad to meet another Newbie, have only been on sw for six weeks now but was amazed by the amount of food I could eat, was used to starving myself trying to diet, am saving my syns today for a big cupcake tonite..

Hello and welcome and good luck on your journey:).It really is a fantastic forum,have a look on the sw recipes board,loads of different ideas and tips.x

Welcome Jacquiso to MiniMins:welcome2:

Look forward to see how you get on with SW.

I just joined my local class this week and so far so good:fingerscrossed:

I feel a little guilty about all the food I can eat:eek:

good luck hun :) slimming world is great u will do just fine xx

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss. I'm sure you'll do great. :)

Welcome to Minimins!

SW is a great plan for everyone, it's simply healthy eating with plenty of choices, which is why I love it so much. There is so much support in the SW section that I'm sure you'll do great going it alone.

Good luck with your weight loss!

Welcome Jacquiso to MiniMins:welcome2:

Look forward to see how you get on with SW.

I just joined my local class this week and so far so good:fingerscrossed:

I feel a little guilty about all the food I can eat:eek:

Good luck with SW!

I felt guilty at first but the weight just dropped off me. I've found the more superfree foods I eat, the faster I lose. It's great for me, all I eat is vegetables anyways :D

Hi and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck with the pounds!
Sharkbait1983 x

Thanks for all the messages. Went to first class on thursday with my mum and left feeling really positive. Have been following plan to the letter ever since but must admit was not sure on the extra easy as this seems to go against all of the things was taught at slimming world in the past. Would like to try it but am scared will not work. How has anyone else found it. Any way off to eat now - chicken and salad - yum!

Bye xx

Good luck with slimming world. My husband and I are both doing the extra easy plan and love it.

Back