Newbee

Corinne

Hiya im new here so i thought i would introduce myself. Well my name is Corinne and i started slimming world on monday the 26th so far so good and weighed 15 13 hopfully i have lost some weight i have my second weigh in tomoz and really nervous so wish me luck guys and speak soon. xxxx

oh wow thats really good. Yeah im really enjoying it and am suprised about how easy it actually is. and hopfully i have lost weight will find out 2moz

Hello, I am a newb on this site too. Have been reading the threads for a few weeks and decided to join tonight as I have my moments when I just want to give in and I am hoping I can get some support on here when I think I am going to falter!

I did go to a meeting for a few weeks last year but I couldn't continue due to work hours changing :( so I have decided to go it alone. Doing ok atm. My bf is following the plan with me so makes it a little easier :) It really helps reading about everybody elses journey and seeing that others have the same problems as I do ( mainly chocolate lol).

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, I am sure it will all be fine!

thanks freckles!!!!

good luck with going it alone. i'm sure with ur OHs support you will get there 2!!!!!

i made Scan Bran Ferro Rocher before. was impressed how quick they were to make and you don't need too many

for 2 reasons

1 they are quite rich

2 they are meant to make you GO!!! hehehe

I have managed to lose 8lb so far! I am pleased but I just wanna stand there, wiggle a bit and see all my fat shake off and fall to the floor lol.

Welcome and I hope you have great success with SW. :D

Back