Newbie - 1st WI

Big Bird

Hi Guys
Have just had my 1st WI on CD lost 10lbs, yipeeeeeeeeeee. Just wanted to say have really enjoyed reading all your posts/stories, and have finally plucked up the courage to introduce myself on the CD forum.

Hi and welcome, well done on your wi result, look forward to reading your next loss.xx

wow - what a fabby 1st weigh in - congrats, it is all down down down fom here on in!!

good luck with your cd journey and we are all here dayor night (sad hey?!!) to give support to each other.

good luck!! xx

Glad you have decided to join in, make sure you keep posting.

What a great first week - well done you! Good luck with week 2 xx

Thanks Guys - Your support means a lot. This is my first time on CD, and i know that the last week would have been alot harder without this site, and all your stories and positive postings.
BB

Well done Big Bird and welcome to the best club you'll find on MiniMins. You've taken a big step on a great journey......

Well done. 10lbs off is fantastic. :D xxx

Great first loss hun and welcome xxxxx

fantastic result for your first week....this is such a brilliant forum it has really helped me stick to my guns; full of inspirational stories and support

Well done and welcome. WI days are soooooooo exciting and we are all here eager to hear how well you have done.

Hi Guys
Have just had my 1st WI on CD lost 10lbs, yipeeeeeeeeeee. Just wanted to say have really enjoyed reading all your posts/stories, and have finally plucked up the courage to introduce myself on the CD forum.

FANBLUDDYTASTIC !!!

well done you :D

great start !

Debz xx

Back