Newbie....a grumpy 1

Awesome, thankyou :)
Well just bought 2 weeks worth of ww food lol mainly to lower my cals and I need to evaluate where I am emotionally with food. Definitely need to understand measurements and nutritional values. I just scoff junk, I love sugar and fizzy pop....
Need to wean myself off caffiene and I do smoke (not as much as I have in the past) so will be wearing the latches again soon.
See today, I'm having a 'good chi' day (as I call them) so my head isn't feeling fizzled. I did go out so maybe that's got something to do with it? Best I had atleast take a stroll every day.... I'm not a fan of leaving the house unless I rrreeeeeally HAVE too.
I'm feeling positive that I can do this, going to keep coming on minimins to keep me on track and to read all the wickey support I'm getting! Hope yal realise it does mean alot, strangers or not! X

shinner12 said:
Im so lazy i find it so hard to motivate myself to exercise. I wanna just click my fingers and them im skinny

I know exactly what you mean! Most days I find it hard just to move my ass enough to go to loo!!

spuddridge said:
Awesome, thankyou :)
Well just bought 2 weeks worth of ww food lol mainly to lower my cals and I need to evaluate where I am emotionally with food. Definitely need to understand measurements and nutritional values. I just scoff junk, I love sugar and fizzy pop....
Need to wean myself off caffiene and I do smoke (not as much as I have in the past) so will be wearing the latches again soon.
See today, I'm having a 'good chi' day (as I call them) so my head isn't feeling fizzled. I did go out so maybe that's got something to do with it? Best I had atleast take a stroll every day.... I'm not a fan of leaving the house unless I rrreeeeeally HAVE too.
I'm feeling positive that I can do this, going to keep coming on minimins to keep me on track and to read all the wickey support I'm getting! Hope yal realise it does mean alot, strangers or not! X

Hey,
I also smoke but I'm thinking one thing at a time as far as quitting is concerned! I think it's great if you can do it though!!!
I also don't like leaving the house unless I have to, I'm happy to stay snuggled on the settee in my pj's all day if I can. Which I know is my biggest problem! I have GOT to start moving more.
I know the weight is not really through food, well certainly not too much (I can easily go all day without eating!!) so it's really about getting more active and eating REGULAR HEALTHY FOOD! It's just getting all that in gear in my head!
I'm sure we will all get there, it may be a slow journey but if we've all taken the step to say "I need to lose weight" and we've started to do something about it, we've boarded the train and the journey has at least begun!!
Good luck!! We WILL DO IT!!!

I know exactly what you mean! Most days I find it hard just to move my ass enough to go to loo!![/QUOTE]

Lol thats what adult nappies are for!! :D

IreneH said:
Have you thought of joining WW or SW online?

Good luck.

Irene xx

I've thought about joining SW online, not sure if it will give me the same boost that going to weigh in will.
Have u tried online? X

Good luck! x

Back