Newbie about to try Slimming World!

Awww thanks, it was actually a bloke who recommended me to SW then i found out a friend had done it too and lost loads of weight, so just cant wait to see those lbs dropping off :D

Hi i am new to here and i have about 2 and a hlaf stone to lose and am trying slimming world for the first time this has been my menu for the day so far can anyone tell me whether i appear to be on the right track!!!

breakfast- 2 pieces of nimble wholmeal toast (healthy extra) and margarine 1 sparkling water and one black coffee

one black coffee one glass of water mid morning

lunch- 2 small potatoes and red onion , avocado and one tomato

i am on green day one glass of small wine whihc i have included as 4.5 syns

Have you counted the syns for margarine hun? I'm pretty sure avocado is synned as well. I bought a load of them the other week to make a kind of bruschetta and looked it up at the time. Sorry x

yeah thanks i have counted the margarine and the avocado was a couple of pieces apart from that does it look like i am on the right track thanks for the quick repsonse how long you been doing it for then does it work pretty quickly then!!

i am also doing it from home too as have been recently made redundant and cant afford to sign on and attend weekly classes!!!! going to do either spag bol or cottage pie for dinner with quorn mince and veggies that should be ok do you think?
xx

thats really good go you!!! i think i have got the idea of it now - its pretty much about not combining carbs with protein isn't it!! which makes sense i guess - any tips for me hun?? xx

Hi Beth, I used to live in Truro! See if you can get the vouchers from your doctor to go to the meeting for that extra bit of support to start you off

thats really good go you!!! i think i have got the idea of it now - its pretty much about not combining carbs with protein isn't it!! which makes sense i guess - any tips for me hun?? xx

Thats about the gist of it although obviously you can mix the two using healthy extras.

welcome xxx i have loads to lose too just had my first weigh in and lost 15.7 lbs i was in total shock :eek::eek::eek: but it shows it does work good luck tomorrow xxx

OMG KK - Over a stone in a week! That's amazing! You must be delighted with that! Did you enjoy your first week? You'll have to keep up the hard work!:clap::wow::happy096:

OMG KK - Over a stone in a week! That's amazing! You must be delighted with that! Did you enjoy your first week? You'll have to keep up the hard work!:clap::wow::happy096:
yeah i did enjoy it and am sooo delighted im gonna try and eat the same stuff this week too !

WOW! cant believe u have lost so much in a week, well done you! today is D day i go to my very first meeting later :D and i will be going shopping tomorrow to get the right stuff in :D

Katie hope the meeting went well hun xxx

Back