Newbie about to try Slimming World!

i started SW on tuesday, and really can not get my head round it at all, am trying to read through all the books given to me on the night.

Hey everyone!!
I'm a returning newbie. Done SW 3yrs ago and lost 3 1/2 stone in 7 months. But slowly got back into bad habits and have put 2 stone of it back on :( But I'm here for a reason...and want it gone for good!! Can anyone tell me if the pasta & sauce and 98% fat free supernoodles (smokey bacon, chicken & herb, and the chilli) are still free on green? Also which of the mullerlights are free?

Thank you!
x x x x

Hi kat gl with your weight loss journey

Yes both of those pastas are still free on green and all the muller light yoghurts are free too :) hope that helps

i started SW on tuesday, and really can not get my head round it at all, am trying to read through all the books given to me on the night.
ok, try a simpler approach. I knew from the start that I would do 99% green days as I love pasta and potatoes. So I looked through all the free food allowed on a green day and familiarised myself with it. Then I looked at the Healthy Extra's and finally I got to know the Syns!

Pick the plan you think you will do most and familiarise yourself with it. Good luck x

Hey everyone!!
I'm a returning newbie. Done SW 3yrs ago and lost 3 1/2 stone in 7 months. But slowly got back into bad habits and have put 2 stone of it back on :( But I'm here for a reason...and want it gone for good!! Can anyone tell me if the pasta & sauce and 98% fat free supernoodles (smokey bacon, chicken & herb, and the chilli) are still free on green? Also which of the mullerlights are free?

Thank you!
x x x x
All the mullerlights are free apart from the layers and the ones with the cake pieces in them. Good luck with the re-start x

Katie hows it going ???

Back