Newbie, advice anyone????

FloridaGirl

:D Hi everyone,
I started slimming world on Friday :rolleyes: I am extremly impaitant, I want to be slim now!!!! I know thats not going to happen I need to loose at least 3 stone (I can not believe I ve let myself get to this weight) I have never been this weight other than one week before my son was born!!!
I am doing 'extra easy' at the moment as it sounds really good (iam only allowed 1 x A and 1 x B choice on this, is that right?) has anyone had sucsess on this?
any tips on FAST weight loss!!!
I ve not had any synns yet, is that not a good idea? should I have a few?
I eat out alot and have hot choc mornings with friends were there is lots of goodies so I'll have to learn to eat the right things.
any ideas, tips or advice please!!!!!

Hi, good luck with it, it's a great plan and I don't feel like I'm dieting most of the time. Have a read through some food diaries to get some ideas. I started off on extra easy and lost 6.5lbs on my first week and haven't got a huge amount to lose. Yes it is only 1 A and 1 B on ee which is why I switched to green as I'm not a big meat eater anyway so it suits me better, but if I'm eating out I'll have an extra easy day.

I think it's a good idea to use up your syns. I like a drink on the weekends so I save most of mine for that but I do have at least a few every day. I'm sure lots more people will be along soon to give you some more great advice xx

Yes you can only have 1 HEa & 1 HEb. You should have a minimum of 5 syns per day, but I think we'd all suggest that you have the max as it's part of a normal balanced diet & life! :)
Drink plenty, stick to it 100% - no other advice needed.
Can you take your own hot chocolate to your mornings? Skinny Cow/options sachets are 2 syns each and possibly better for you than cadburys which you may be having now!
Good luck :)

Good luck! A good loss in your first week will really spur you on, it has me!

Back