Newbie - advice needed :)

lid8701

Hey everyone

I'm 23 years old, 5"2 16st 10lbs and dress size 18-20. After a lot of research, I am thinking of doing the Cambridge diet.

I've never really been on a proper diet plan, I did do weight watchers for a bit but felt it wasn't right for me. I find it too hard to stick to a healthy eating plan as I tend to crave chocolate a lot, go off the rails and end up giving up, then I feel guilty and depressed, it's a vicious circle! I also tried the fast diet and lost half a stone in a month, but I did get a lot of headaches.

I feel that the Cambridge diet will give me some much needed structure, and will give me a goal to aim for.

I am at my heaviest now, and feel as though I need to do something about it now before it gets worse. I am unhappy with myself and feel that my weight is stopping me from living my life to the fullest.

After seeing one of my work colleges in hospital for 5 months due to her weight and weight related issues, it's given me a much needed wake up call. I want to change now.

I know that between 8 - 9 and a half stone would be my ideal weight for my height. So I pretty much need to lose half of my body weight.

If you could please provide me with some advice or further information, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
XO

Hi I'm a foodaholic and could never stick to a healthy eating plan. The unhealthy stuff would creep in then the good old " I'll start again tomorrow " would kick in. I started cambridge as I felt eliminating all food was the only way. I've lost 33llb in 8 weeks and although I'm finding it hard at the moment it's definitely the best diet and most successful one I've tried.
Julie. Xx

Back