Newbie Alert

spidey

I lost 4.5 stones a few years back via WW, and was delighted with myself. I went from 17 stone to 12 1/2. This past year or so has been tough, I was diagnosed with depression last year, then earlier this year my Mum lost her battle with cancer. :cry:The result....I've put 2 stones back on.:sigh: I'm coming to terms with my Mum's death OK, as she had been very ill and wasn't going to get better, and the only thing really hindering my depression was my weight, so I've bitten the bullet and rejoined WW. I'm very motivated now....so here's to a new and sustainable weight loss!

As a sufferer of depression myself I know how though it can be with comforting myself with food that's how I put on my weight that I now want/need to lose :) As long as you keep confident and motivated you'll be there in no time :)

Firstly hello and Wow to the 5 stone loss u achieved before! That's amazing.

At least you know it can be done - and you've joined at the right time - before putting more on.

Lastly good luck with it all. I'm also doing WW and am loving the pro points plan more than I thought I would.

Kelley

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeah, I didn't want to get back to my old weight. My sister in law lost several stones before she got married, then got pregnant straight away and put it all back on and some. My niece is now 2 and she's still not managed to shift it. I didn't want that to happen to me.

Welcome :) Good luck with your weightloss, I'm sure you'll do it as you've done it before and have proved you're capable!

Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear about your mum's death. I can understand what you have been going through.

Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx

Back