Newbie Alert!!!

Ange2012

Hi everyone
Just joined SW for the first time today
It seems like a great plan
I have 5 stone to lose
I live in Ireland
Looking forward to chatting and picking up tips:)
Ange

Hi,

I'm new here too, but have been reading for a while. Have done sw previously, but need to get myself back to it, starting today.

Good luck with your loss

Welcome both and good luck with the slimming world journey x

Welcome all to the best "club" of all! If you need any help then just ask and someone will usually answer you .

Welcome. I have 4-5 stone to lose too. I have already set a 3 targets on the forum
14 lbs - V Day Challange
30 lbs - Easter 2012 challange
45 lbs - Summer challange (June 2012)
I am sure with help and support of you lovely people I get there.

Hi Floweryrosie
Fantastic, I am going to try and stick with you for your targets :) I have probably about the same to lose as you. Due to the time of year although I have been watching what I am eating - I will start properly around 3rd Jan x

Good luck peeps x

Hiii, I'm new to the forum too, but not new to SW, I just need to get back into it!
It's the best 'diet' i've ever done, and I'm hoping to lose 30 lbs slow and steady :)
Good luck everyone :)

Welcome and good luck to all of you. As long as you have the right mindset you'll be fine!

Yes got to be in the zone, and once you are then it becomes easier. There is always someone on here to help and support you, welcome to all newbies. S W the best weight loss plan by far, I have lost nearly 3 st and got to target in July still at target now. You have so much lovely food to eat, lots of it, very little weighing and faffing, and 3 plans to chose from, and mix and match if you want. S W rocks

hollys nan congratulations on your achievement. I know Red & Green days well but don't know anything about Extra Easy. Is there anywhere on this site that I can get a copy of the plan. I am doing it on my own at home and use the book I had from a few years ago.

Hi Ange2012,
I am from Ireland too and will be starting back on plan on the 2nd of Jan. I followed the plan until Sept and then due to some personal issues fell off the wagon completely.
The plan is brilliant and so easy to follow.
Best of luck!!

hollys nan congratulations on your achievement. I know Red & Green days well but don't know anything about Extra Easy. Is there anywhere on this site that I can get a copy of the plan. I am doing it on my own at home and use the book I had from a few years ago.
The basic concept of the ee plan is that you can have carbs and protein together on a plate so long at you have at least a third of yr plate of superfree food, ie veg or fruit. So in other words you can have say potatoes,meat (not weighed) on the same plate so long as you have a good third of your plate of veg. Also you can only have one hea and one heb. Things have changed over the last week, we all will be given new packs so some allowances have changed. Hope this helps a little

What I forgot to say is that you have to have yr third superfree at every meal. So for breakfast for eg you could have weetabix (heb) with yr milk (hea) and a third of the bowl of fruit.

Hello all...

I'm new to the plan too and today is my first day both here and on SW...

I've only got 1st 7lbs to lose but we're in this together...

LET'S DO THIS...!!!

:grouphugg:

Hi everyone

Im another newbie, and wanted to say hello. I have been lurking here for a while and enjoy reading everyones comments and support. I have got 2 stone to lose and hubby has 6 stone to lose. He is going to join a meeting on monday and i will follow from home. We have both had a go at sw in the past but this time are going to go for it, we're going to start as we mean to go on and have a healthy, slimmer 2012.

xxx

Hi all, I'm new too, just wanted to say hi and good luck to everyone starting on this journey.

I have around 5 - 6 stone to lose, so a while to go, but am determined to get there!

Back