Newbie and need advice

cma06

Hi Everyone,

I am officially starting Slimming world today online and would love if anyone has any advice on how they started.

Also, can anyone tell me how to work out how many syns are in certain foods?

Kind Regards,
Charlene

You need to concentrate on learning your superfree and free foods first.
Then if uve joined up online there is sauna calculator and a comprehensive searchable syns list. You will also have access to the sw app if u have an iPhone,blackberry or android that has a search function for looking up commonly used syns on the go x

I think the majority would advise to plan! I don't necessarily plan each meal but I make sure I have the basics in - pasta, potatoes, quorn (I'm veggie), PLENTY of fruit & veg!!

Go through the plan carefully so you've got your head around it, it can take time. As said about really learn about Superfree foods, these will help weightloss.

I'd also suggest to try new things, if there's some food/veg you've never eaten, go for it. There's so many yummy SW meals out there :)

definately do a list of your favourite meals, then check how you can tweak to reduce syns, do shopping list and away you go. definately have free / low syn grab & go snacks (fruit / yogs / babybel lights etc).

good luck :D

Back