Newbie but an oldie!!

Gems

Hi Ladies i have dcided to join in with this forum as after ALOT of failed attempts at ss with lighter life and caimbridge i feel that i just have to try to live normally and deal with my weight issue that way and accept that it will take as long as it takes. I do have a colossal amount of weight to loose but thats just the facts...anyways, i plan to try sticking to a low carb diet as i think that that will be the best option for me. Even now i do exercise 3/4 times a week a do karate for 3 hrs a week and i work hard when training, and i swim on a sunday for an hour and a half.I am looking to stepping up to do weights and bike training aswell and Anyway wanted to say hi and i felt i need somewhere to go to report to:p....lol sounds daft i know but if i have to report then i tend to stick with it better. Hugs Gemsxx

hi there, i am new to this too, so good luck in your journey!
Sounds as though you have the exercise side of it all sorted, well done and best of luck!

Hi gems and welcome darling, I think you'll like it here, though the girls here are all a bit nutty? :)

Hi Barmaid and Jim, thankyou for the welcome, im even going to be brave and take pictures of my journey this time..lol Barmaid good luck to you aswell hun, Jim fantastic pictures truelly inspirational.
Hugs Gemsxx

Thanks gems, Yes Pictures help, this may sound silly but every time we took photo's you know on Holiday and stuff I'd compare them with previous ones and get a real thrill at seeing the difference. To be frank, I still go most days and check out my before and after thread. :D

Hi and welcome. I'm back here too!

Another newbie but an oldie!

Welcome to the mad house Gems and Lexie! Good luck.

:welcome:

aw wow thank you everyone and good luck to the other newbies be they oldies as newbies or new newbies...hehe. I have set myself a start date of Monday and i am gradually weaning myself off the carbs and increasing my water intake as i go in preparation...not sure if this is a good idea or not?? am off to take a look at the recipes thread and hope to set myself two week meal plans. It was so lovely to come back to this thread and see you all especially after a bit of a horrid day, so many thanks again.
Hugs Gemsxx

Back