Newbie .. Day 1

pipkin

Hi everyone,
Started RC today ... have played around with many diets but have decided to go with this one. Really need to shift some pounds ( working on the principle that if I look after the pounds the stones will take care of themselves). So .. stocked up fridge with suitable stuff and weighed in ( privacy of own bathroom ...lol) and have almost now done day 1. I can't get to a class for various reasons so hoping to manage by myself with the support of this forum.
Hope to chat to some of you soon

Hi everyone,
Started RC today ... have played around with many diets but have decided to go with this one. Really need to shift some pounds ( working on the principle that if I look after the pounds the stones will take care of themselves). So .. stocked up fridge with suitable stuff and weighed in ( privacy of own bathroom ...lol) and have almost now done day 1. I can't get to a class for various reasons so hoping to manage by myself with the support of this forum.

The best of luck hun.

pipkin said:
Hi everyone,

Hi Pipkin, hope it's going well so far. If you need help let us know, it all works out once you know what you're doing xx

Thanks ange s .... going ok so far .... what I like about this is that if you get caught out and about at meal times you can usually find something as long as you look at the cals and fat %. yesterdays life saver was a bag of marmite rice cakes which filled the gap till I got home for late lunch.

I'm glad it's going well so far pipkin. It's what I like about RC too; the number of times I'd be in a supermarket with poor phone reception trying to get the SW app to work so I could find out the syns, total nightmare! :grumble: It's so much easier looking on the packet and working it out from there.:D

I haven't weighed in this week, I wasn't well on Tuesday so gave it a miss, hoping for a 2lb loss next week to get me to my 1.5 stone, eek!

Back