Newbie doing SW...again

flipflop

Just follow the plan
Hi everyone, new to this forum and didnt know it existed until I did a search on google for slimming world recipes.

Have done SW twice before, so plan to do it again but not joining the club as I really cant afford it at the moment. I'm hoping to weigh in at Boots as my scales are unreliable, does anyone else do that?

I have loads to lose, not going to even think about it apart from setting small targets at a time. The max I've lost in the past is 2 stone, but I need to lose a lot more than that now, probably about 7 stone.

Look forward to posting and supporting other peeps. x

Hi and welcome. No reason why you need to go to the class. You know it works so just keep at it. Let us know how you get on or even better start a thread in SW section

Good luck

Irene xx

My son's girlfriend and her Mum did SW at home. They went to the first few meetings then continued just using the books. They lost 4 stones each in a matter of months so doing it on your own is very possible.

Good luck!

Welcome to Minimins :) Good luck with SW

Thanks for your comments and welcomes girls.
My Mum told me today about ladies in her class who have their SW fees paid for by vouchers from the doctor. I'm going to look into that, I do quite like staying to class but its the cost at the moment putting me off.

Back