Newbie doing sw by myself

hi all....day 2 in the slimming world house... I have had a reasonable day...cakes at work but managed to avoid them like the plague. I have eaten a lot of vegetables and am feeling really like some chocolate tonight but I am eating some cherries instead. I have decided to drink 1 night per week only. I don't generally drink much ata time but regularly. So for example, before I would have had 1 glass of wine 3 or four times a week, but now I am just going to drink on special occasions.

Is everyone else who started this week doing ok???

Yeah doing good here had to introduce more sugar into diet after feeling faint and dizzy,but having real good losses, keep up the good work xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey blazingbinns, i felt the same as you at the clubs a couple of years ago so never went back and added 3 stone :(
I'm going to go it alone from tomorrow morning too. I'm going to see if there is any weigh in's on here that I could subscribe to. Have you managed to find any yet?

Good luck

Mark

Hi mark not found any yet but decided to use my Facebook home page,and friends have been helping

Good luck mark hope you find some help

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya, hows everybody doing in the home weigh in:
Ime on my second week now and lost a total of 6ib, all good so far and still focused.

Jane

Jane iPhone using MiniMins

Back