Newbie Fatty needs motivation! :(

So sorry for your loss nas xxx. Its not your bodys fault honey, lots of overweight or obese woman have healthy kids everyday. I did to. I was almost 18 st full term. My babys perfect Masha Allah.... if its meant to be it will, no matter what. What your doing to lose weight is good, coz when you do fall pregnant you want to have a easy pregnancy..losing weight will put less pressure on your joints in pregnancy.x Your time will come nas one day, when you have your perfect baby in your arms. Till then you need to stop blaming yourself, get healthy for your future baby.stay positive always.xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Also i stayed the same this week. Been on and of,so expected. Got alot of stuff going on next two weeks, xmas and birthday get togethers so will try my best not to stuff my face with .xxx

Hope you're doing well hun, thinking of you xx

I totally agree with everyone who says you should up your calories hun, it truly works I promise! It works more than keeping them ridiculously low x

Hope you are doing ok hun xxxx

Thanks guys. yes im getting on okay...christmas break now and im going down to London from West Yorkshire tomorrow to spend some time. I think il have a few days off and get back to it on 29th!! how are you both getting on?

Best idea :) Hope you have a wonderful time lovely :) My best friend lives in West Yorkshire, it's beautiful x

Yummy..love tandooris. We r same somasas, tandooris, rice with meat, etc.feel so stuffed and bloated..hope u had a good time.xx

Yuuuuum! I love Indian food! :) My brothers in laws are indian - his MIL's food is the best I've ever tried <3

Hope you're all well and had a great time x

I love Indian food too, going to look for a SW dansak recipe xxx

Back