Newbie- getting married in April 2012

Wilkin87

Hi All,

I am getting married in April 2012 and probably have, at a guess, 4 stone to shift to be in a healthy weight range. :(

So, tomorrow I am going to join Slimming World in the hope that I can shift some of the 'outer' me! :p

Good luck everyone. xx

Wilkin87 said:
Hi All,

I am getting married in April 2012 and probably have, at a guess, 4 stone to shift to be in a healthy weight range. :(

So, tomorrow I am going to join Slimming World in the hope that I can shift some of the 'outer' me! :p

Good luck everyone. xx

Hey welcome and good luck!!! My wedding is next April too, on the 14th. Have u got a date yet?
Xx

28th :) Congratulations and good luck :)

OMG I am getting married next march and am new to this having just started slim fast.
Congratulations and Good Luck!

Good luck ladies!!! :) xx

Good luck lovely ladies! This is my first post! Im getting married in Sept 2012 and I want to loose 8 stone! eeek! Am starting slimming world next wednesday! Its going to be a hard slog but worth it!

xxx

Hello ladies,
im getting married dec 23rd 2012 and have about 2 stone to lose. Just joined slimming world and doing extra easy, really want this to work as im super unhappy with myself! Good luck to all of us =] xxxx

Vixter, I am getting married on the 14th April 2012 too!!

To all those that want to loose weight before their wedding then I suggest SW.
I have been doing slimming world for 18 months. It took me 12 months to get to my target and i have maintained it ever since. Total weight loss of 2 stone 10 pounds. Slimming World IS THE BEST, so easy to follow, if you stick to it and go to group every week then it will be fine!!

Luckily I did this before my bf got down on one knee, but it is also the keeping off of weight that is a problem.... but i really do recommend SW.

Back