newbie getting married - need advice!

Hello all!

I'm half way through Day 2 of LT 100% and my my is it a shock to the system!!

I'm on it to lose weight for my wedding in May, and am hoping that TFR will kick start a dramatic weight loss and then I can switch to something that is a bit more conducive to a social life, such as WeightWatchers. Is that a realistic goal?

My wedding is mid May, but I have hen parties, in London and Spain starting 28th April... thinking of doing TFR up until 20th April (that would be 2 months on TFR, hopefully losing 2 stone?!) then refeeding for a week, then being sensible (probably eating and drinking more than average on the actual hens, but being far more restrained all other times). Will that work do you think?

Or should I do less time on TFR and refeed for a little longer to keep what I have lost off? :confused:

I'm going to miss my busy social life the most on this diet I think :-( It will be worth it though to not hate my wedding photos for the rest of my life though hopefully!

xoxox

I think thats a great plan.....I'm doing the same when I come off LT I'm going to do Slimming World to keep the weight off. You read so many stories of people losing loads of weight then start eating again and pile more weight back on again. Good luck in your journey, how you finding it so far?
I'm not sure about how long you should be re-feeding before you go on your hen do's, maybe ask your pharmacist whats best. x :)

Back