Newbie has 40 days before xmas party and overall need to lose 4st to feel better.

Wasaboo

Hi everyone, great site and threads.

I am new to slimfast as hate shakes (hate milk with a passion and anything that resembles milk), however I have seen that the powder can be mixed with greek yoghurt instead. I expect this will add a few calories tho.

So the story is, I hate myself. I dream about being thinner and all that happens is I get fatter.
I love chocolate and stress turns me to reach for sweet food.

So for me its eliminate everything bad as I am not motivated enough to just eat a small amount of anything.

In 40 days I have a works christmas do, with lots of slim people and one particular friend I started exercising with last yr and gave up, however she kept going and is beautifully slim now (she was near my size).

So overall I would love to weigh in at 14 stone (not been that for 10yrs) and then may want to go lower.
For the party in 40 days I would love to be 16 stone something. I am 18st 4 today.

I am sat on my derrière every night once my children go to bed.
I plan to carry on my admin work in the evenings and then post on here my daily update.
Here's hoping I stick to it.

Thank for reading this is you have got this far!

Hi :), hoe u finding it? I'm doing a 40 day slim fast plan also, I've got a diary in the diary section lol, could buddy up if u Like, I'm going away in December and would like to lose as much as possible also...........so good luck...we can do this. X

Thank you for your interest. Yes I would love to buddy up. Have had a look at your diary and love the simplicity of it.

Ha ha thanks it is pretty basic, I find having a basic choice of foods helps me stay on track :) how u finding the plan so far? :)

Hi,
I have been good all day yesterday and today and then devoured half a packet of biscuits on both evenings! I mean what the hell am I doing???
I wake up all spurred on, and get to dinner time and then need to binge on something bad.
How are you doing?

Hi, I have been good all day yesterday and today and then devoured half a packet of biscuits on both evenings! I mean what the hell am I doing??? I wake up all spurred on, and get to dinner time and then need to binge on something bad. How are you doing?

Dont beat yourself up. Could you try chocolate shakes made with milk ? Get your chocolate fix? And keep one of your 100cal snacks for a kitkat type biscuit in the evening but you can inly have if you have been 100% all day!!

Hello, I have lots to loose to and i know what you are going through, I am looking for buddies and friends who will help motivate me and be there for support

You can also have an options hot chocolate as one of your snacks

Back