Newbie hear

fairy3853

Hi

Im new to the forum so just wanted to say hi.

I initialy joined a few monthes ago but fell of the diet wagon big time, I found the site very informative, but just diddnt use it:confused: my loss....

Well iv got my head back on and realy want to do this for a number of reasons.

1, Im getting married next September and dont want to be a huge bride, I know I wont be thin, but I dont want to feel spo self consiouse it spoils my big day.

2, Were trying for a baby and could definately do with loosing some of the extra weight before hand

3, I want to look good in clothes, I want to stop constantly pulling my top down to make sure my bellys covered and checking my belly n bum is covered in car windows when I walk past.

I plan on doing slimming world, I did joing a few monthes ago and did it for about a month and remember thinking the diet would be ideal for me, but at the time, I was in a realy bad place and my head wasnt in it... Im ready now, but about 2 stone heavier:eek::eek:

I cant afford to go to a meeting, but I have my book to refer to and im hoping ill meet lots of new friends on hear that will give me the guidence and support and the but kickings im going to need:D

Sharon

Suggest you start a diary thread in the SW section for support and encouragement.

You could also put up pics on your fridge to remind you of your forthcoming wedding.

Good luck.

Irene xx

Back