• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie Hello!

loho

Hi Everyone,

well I've decided that 2012 is going to be my year and I am going to stick to it this time. I've been trying to decide which diet to go with for ages but have finally decided to go for slimming world! I am petrified I have always shied away from going to any sort of group weight loss acitvity and am worried about my first visit, but my friend who is a SW expert is going to come with me - I'm going with safety in numbers!!

I've always been 'heavy' and this has been an issue for me since school, although when I look back now and realise that all my friends were a size 10 and I was a size 12 the difference wasn't as large as it felt at the time, despite being told it was :cry:

However now, the gap between my friends and I is massive and I feel like a whale whenever we are out and about. I've felt low and depressed before which hasn't helped with the eating as I tend to eat more when I feel like this! A few years ago I lost two stone, so I know I can do it, although I don't think two is going to be enough this time round!

So after having nosed around the minimins site for a while I have decided to join for some moral support, and in the hopes that it will be what I need to give me a kick 'up me bum!'

Thanks for reading and good luck on your own journeys :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

loho

Thanks Guys, I'm feeling really up for it this time and am getting quite excited! :)

Saltdog

Good luck loho. Good choice with Slimming World.