Newbie Hello!

loho

Hi Everyone,

well I've decided that 2012 is going to be my year and I am going to stick to it this time. I've been trying to decide which diet to go with for ages but have finally decided to go for slimming world! I am petrified I have always shied away from going to any sort of group weight loss acitvity and am worried about my first visit, but my friend who is a SW expert is going to come with me - I'm going with safety in numbers!!

I've always been 'heavy' and this has been an issue for me since school, although when I look back now and realise that all my friends were a size 10 and I was a size 12 the difference wasn't as large as it felt at the time, despite being told it was :cry:

However now, the gap between my friends and I is massive and I feel like a whale whenever we are out and about. I've felt low and depressed before which hasn't helped with the eating as I tend to eat more when I feel like this! A few years ago I lost two stone, so I know I can do it, although I don't think two is going to be enough this time round!

So after having nosed around the minimins site for a while I have decided to join for some moral support, and in the hopes that it will be what I need to give me a kick 'up me bum!'

Thanks for reading and good luck on your own journeys :)

Thanks Guys, I'm feeling really up for it this time and am getting quite excited! :)

Good luck loho. Good choice with Slimming World.

Back