Newbie - Hello

Ali Love

Hello All

My name is Alison and I have now bewen taking Xenical for 6 weeks now. So far I have lost 16 lb but I lots to lose. Looking forward to sharing my story with you and losing weight along the way.

My first few weeks have been fine and i find I am eating more than I ever did before and getting used to the 5% rule. However, when you have oil in the pan, is that a bad thing ?

Alison

Hello All

My name is Alison and I have now bewen taking Xenical for 6 weeks now. So far I have lost 16 lb but I lots to lose. Looking forward to sharing my story with you and losing weight along the way.

My first few weeks have been fine and i find I am eating more than I ever did before and getting used to the 5% rule. However, when you have oil in the pan, is that a bad thing ?

Alison

Hello

Well done on your weight loss. When you have oil it means you have been eating too much fat

:)

Welcome, Ali and well done on your weight loss so far, that's great! Sounds like you're doing all the right things.
Personally when I stick to the rules I never get oil although some people might tell you they have a different experience, we all react differently.
Good luck with your continued weight loss,

KB

Hello All

Alison

Hi Ali,

I dont have oil in the pan but only take a tab within the rules.

You might be having too much say per meal rather than %age wise. Do you keep track of that too?

Youve done amazingly well so far, congrats !

Back