Newbie HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MizGaram, 12 August 2010 Social URL.

1. MizGaram

MizGaram Member

I am really finding CD hard its only my second day and im feeling like i need food i did LL two years ago and have put a stone back on so really need to lose these extra pounds any advise pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

Hi and welcome.

It's normal for the 2nd day. You just have to stay strong and focused. A few more days and you should start to feel better and the hunger will dissipate.

Also make sure you are having enough water. The recommended 2.25 litres is really the bare minimum. Having 3 litres or more seems to be of greater benefit to most, both for feeling less hungry and weight loss.

4. tahira

tahira Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi welcome, just stay foccused and stick with it, drink enough water,the first week is the hardest then it will get easier. just come on here when yous hungary or feel like giving up lots of support here...

5. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    I agree with everyone else, think of those lush frocks you'll be wearing at Christmas!!!!!! xxx

6. I'm on my way

I'm on my way Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.01%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi

I'm in the same boat!

re-started on Monday so on my 4th day not had any headaches or anything but I do feel hungry.
    Can't decide if it's real hunger or psychological!
    Have been trying to do SS but caved and had some cottage cheese last night! Think I may well be doing the same later!
    Stick with it, we know it works!

Cheryl

7. MizGaram

MizGaram Member

Ahhhh thank you guys your right gotta remember the goal however its hard thank you so much at least i know i can moan on here when i need to LOL xx

8. Fattack

Fattack Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(23.33%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    hello ! i'm also on day 2 of my restart (well, it's more of a "resume" in my case). i'm not actually feeling particularly hungry at this moment (if anything i feel full, but i did just have my tetra an hour ago) and swear it's down to drinking LOTS of water and some black coffee. I've had two big mugs of black coffee today and am approaching my 2nd litre of water - had 3 litres yesterday (and two espressos and a cup of black tea) and was okay then too.

You can do this - get glugging!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.