Newbie here, never dieted before

Cheers mi dahlin :p bad news about the illness, you little soldier!

Taking our CEO from Oz out for dinner on Monday night, then off to skiing Tues night so I am on countdown to actual food again hehe

Lost my voice today. Kids in my class delighted!

So u taking CEO out for a soup and shake? Throw in a bar for a 3 courser?

Ski-ing sounds fab. I should try that some day cos I like outdoors and exercise/exertion and I absolutely love snow. Not sure why I've never tried skiing before?!

Enjoy :)

Off plan yesterday and today cos felt so rotten.

So what did I eat? Mainly Tangerines, sudafed, berrocca, apples, melon, sprouts, carrots, parsnips and lots of beetroot. Lots!

I've overdosed on vitamins and minerals. Had porridge too and some chilli with rice. Was majorly craving fruit n veg. How odd!

Anyway back TS tomorrow. Will leave gym till Wed.

When u sking? Sking! Skiing!! 1st march, which I think was yesterday? Hope ur having a good weekend regardless :)

On the mend now :) Just needed some vitamin C and some food to kick cold's bum once n for all. Chest infection has peaked now and hopefully on its way out.

Ski-ing should be great. Ive got an envious face as i type! I'll be making pancakes with my class on tuesday and telling them the story of Mr Wolf! rather be outdoors ski-ing! Do more ski-ing and less drinking/eating to limit the damage? Is that feasible? Probably not!

Just do what u can. You never put on loads when ur off plan. Only 4-5lb if I remember correctly. That's not too bad. U seem to be able to get it off quick too so I wouldn't worry.

I'm so in the mood for 100% ness now. Fingers crossed cold departs fully and let's me get back to gym :)

Glad to hear you're sending the lurgy packing! :D

Yeah last time I only put on 4lbs in a week off, i'm going to be doing quite a lot of walking around Melbourne so hopefully it'll stay off, also the skiing is damned good exercise so hopefully it'll balance out.

Mmmm pancakes and big bad wolf stories are my idea of a cracking night in haha

Ha! Nice to see you back bud :) I'm a hippo too. Well, a bit if a sick hippo but I'm it getting sorted now (I hope!)

When you back on the wagon? How good was ur trip?!

I'm not back until Sunday, just been indulging too much haha. Went to an AFL game last night, hadn't got a clue what was happening. Trip good thanks - hope you're well?

AfL? That's 'assessment for learning' in my line of work. Can see why that would be confusing. What is afl?

I'm on the mend now. Just hadn't got rid of illness from end feb. antibiotics seem to be working now :)

I'm baaaaaaccckk

Australian Football League, basically aussie rules football. The rules on the field make no sense, however the rules in the stands are to drink enough beer to drop a small elephant, whilst eating a pie. I liked those rules.

Glad to hear you're on the mend!

I reckon I've put on 10lbs in the last 3 weeks - oops! Will soon shift it. Back on it today!

Day 1 (again!)

Breakfast - Choc Tetra
Lunch - Choc Tetra
Snack - Choc Tetra
Evening - Rice Pudding

OOft! First weigh in for a fair few weeks, and I've put on 7lbs. However I have eaten and drank a hell of a lot, so I'll take that :D

Hi!

7lbs not so bad. Ul have that off in no time :)

I'm in between eating. Hotel and meal last weekend. London this weekend then wedding next week :-/

could be 22nd April before I get back in it. So I'm going to gym to compensate. It will limit done damage!

How u doing with ur shakes?

Hiya! Sorry Ive not been around.

Big smoke was ace. Had a brilliant time. Like you, I've been a bit rubbish of late. So back on it tomorrow. Back to work, gym and soups!

How've you been? Choc tetras or choc eggs?! Hope you are winning :)

I was NOT winning this weekend, went to the BTCC at donington with my godsons and fell off the wagon, well worth it though hehe.

Back on the shakes today :D

Hope you're fighting the good fight!

Back