Newbie here, never dieted before

Haha!!! Definitely an epic boss. Your will power is brilliant! I dont think I could have resisted if I am totally honest xxx

Wow to be honest I don't think I could have resisted :-/ your doing so well!!
That's the hard thing on this diet how unsociable it really is!
Your doing great tho :)

Thanks guys, had a sneaky look on the scales this morning and was motivated to carry on :) don't want to jinx it so i'll wait until my WI tomorrow before revealing

Day 6 (Cont)

Another 100% day,

Brekkers - Strawberry shake
Lunch - Vegetable Soup
4pm - Banana Tetra Brick
Evening - Oriental Chilli Soup

Tomorrow is WI day, just had a text off my CDC asking for my order for the forthcoming week, can't wait to get on her scales and see if they've changed much :)

Hope everyone else is staying 100% and feeling good!

Day 7

Just been for my WI, 11lb loss - CDC was well chuffed with me and hasn't had a person of my weight lose so much in their first week before, was also amazed that i've been 100% without ANY other food apart from my 4 x CD products each day :p

Got my products for week 2, I've allowed myself a single bar for a Saturday night treat (peanut crunch?) so looking forwards to that as my Saturday night treat :D

Hope everyone else is good?

Yay yay well done that's a great loss!! It makes me you wanna stick with it doesn't it :)
Ooh peanut crunch bar is really nice!! Definatly something to look forward to!

Here's too another 100% week :D I'm with u all the way as I want a big loss next week!

Day 7

Just been for my WI, 11lb loss - CDC was well chuffed with me and hasn't had a person of my weight lose so much in their first week before, was also amazed that i've been 100% without ANY other food apart from my 4 x CD products each day :p

Got my products for week 2, I've allowed myself a single bar for a Saturday night treat (peanut crunch?) so looking forwards to that as my Saturday night treat :D

Hope everyone else is good?

Jeez-oh, that's fantastic Andy. No trip to Asda for you then! Well done, you're effort is reaping results :)

Peanut crunch. Mm!Mm!Mm! I cut mines into 12 peices so it lasts longer!

Keep up the good work!

Started 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Day26: pending!

Cheers guys, is it sad that i'm already excited for Saturday night so I can have it? hehe

I'm doing another week on 100% SS then looking to introduce some chicken etc. as i'll probably be on my way to half way there in the next couple of weeks

Thanks again, this place is epic

Yes, it's totally sad.

100% sad that you are looking forward to a peanut bar which is 3 sleeps away. I'm looking forward go a lemon bar which is 5 sleeps away. Can't wait. Who'd gave thought Mondays could be so exciting?!

Started 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day26: pending!

Day 8

Breakfast - Banana Shake in shaker.
Lunch - I was in a workshop all day today, buffet lunch was provided, I left the room when the food was rolled in, went and made my soup and had a quick meeting with my boss at his desk whilst everyone else chowed down. Nicely swerved methinks :)
Snack - Chocolate Tetra (nice!)

Thursdays is traditionally "Thirsty Thursday" in my house, all the lads come around and we watch lads TV and chat crap whilst drinking too much and eating pizza. Tonight I have told them i'm off both the food and the pizza, no backlash as yet but i'm sure i'm in for a proper ribbing later whilst eating my soup.....

So.....1 challenge defeated with 1 more to go today (easy) :)

Still totally 100% SS and determined to keep it that way

Andy

Day 8

Breakfast - Banana Shake in shaker.
Lunch - I was in a workshop all day today, buffet lunch was provided, I left the room when the food was rolled in, went and made my soup and had a quick meeting with my boss at his desk whilst everyone else chowed down. Nicely swerved methinks :)
Snack - Chocolate Tetra (nice!)

Thursdays is traditionally "Thirsty Thursday" in my house, all the lads come around and we watch lads TV and chat crap whilst drinking too much and eating pizza. Tonight I have told them i'm off both the food and the pizza, no backlash as yet but i'm sure i'm in for a proper ribbing later whilst eating my soup.....

So.....1 challenge defeated with 1 more to go today (easy) :)

Still totally 100% SS and determined to keep it that way

Andy

Well done sounds like your doing really great so far :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nice one Andy. Top notch food dodger!!!

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

Big well done!! You've got such great will power!!

How did the boys handle it when they were round did u get much ribbing?

Cheers guys!

No hassle from the lads at all, wasn't even questioned when I had soup whilst they were belting the pizzas down haha.

Back