Newbie here, never dieted before

I couldn't trust myself to do the dishes incase I licked the plates clean. Given a choice, I'd have scoffed the main over the pudding. Who drools over roasted beetroot and parsnips? Oh yeah... That'll be me!

Here's my horoscope:

Leo... Monday, July 1, 2013 – You would like to speak your mind, but you may prefer to withhold your thoughts for just a while longer. A lemon bar will appear on your horizon as the sun enters its bed...

It better be good!

Have a good day, you wee CD warrior! :)

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Started CD 4 June

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372658366.794599.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372658366.794599.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 83
  • ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372658382.076448.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372658382.076448.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 80
  • ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372658394.193004.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372658394.193004.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 86
  • ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372658431.109192.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372658431.109192.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372658699.642357.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372658699.642357.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 79
  • ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372658723.175937.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372658723.175937.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 76
  • ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372658738.425919.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372658738.425919.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Haha that sounds like a horoscope full of win! Hope (for both our sakes) that the lemon bar is as good as we're hoping.

I found yesterday (Day 11) the hardest so far for some reason, but any feelings I had about it yesterday are gone today.

Wonder what my horoscope says?

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Last edited:
Day 12

Brekkie - Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
Lunch - Oriental Chilli Soup
Snack - Chocolate Mint Shake
Evening - More Apple & Cinnamon Porridge (later)

All thoughts of BBQ that I had yesterday are now long gone, had a conversation with our Australian operation this morning and they want me out there at the end of the month, so I think I'm going to stay 100% SS until I go & discuss with my CDC about how I can try to maintain or minimise putting on whilst I'm away - not going to be able to stay 100% whilst I'm out there, but equally don't want to pull the ripcord and put loads back on whilst I'm there & undo all this hard work.

Andy

Andy I'm day 12 too we are same stage but I'm doing full 12 weeks so only 72 days left or something lol daunting!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aye aye! Lemon bar was... How shall I put it? Well.., it was like a peanut bar only it tasted lemony. I thought it would be dense and smooth. Surprised it had wee crunchy bits in... So, no back flips around the back garden from me!

Aus sounds interesting. Be nice to change the temperature... mind you, its winter there!

Agree, u shd keep going up till then and then assess nearer the time. It's about sticking to the plan without looking like a total weirdo. Sometimes food is the only option! If you choose healthy then you limit the damage. And ul have to avoid the Castlemaine XXXX !

Well done for today n clearing your head. I've been a bit preoccupied by staring at other people's food today! Usually dont notice :-/

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Do. Not. Like. - Had high hopes for the lemon bar - i may change to a chewy one instead then.

Aye every time I go it's bloody winter! When I get back I'm off to India for a weeks work, so at least i'll get some heat there :)

Off to a meeting today, more buffet to avoid, got a couple of tetras packed so no dramas :D

I just caught up on your progress so far, well done on your 11lb loss! Thats amazing!

I am in love with the peanut crunch bars and the lemon yoghurt bars. Lemon yoghurt bar just topping it! I am now on week 10 so I can have a bar a day (lemon yogs you can have as you would the shakes) so I have a choc shake, a peanut crunch bar and a lemon yoghurt bar every day and it suits me down to the ground. So lovely to have something to chew!

A BBQ does sound heavenly, especially with all the lovely weather we are having! Aaahh well. If I go to any I will just have to sniff the lovely smells, after all there are no calories in smells hahaha x x x

Hi Andy.

Just been reading through your diet so far. I'm on Day 2 and my stomach is rumbling! Sticking to the water though and loving the shakes and soups so far. I'm on 100% and planning to do it for the full 12 weeks if my consultant will let me. Need to lose about 3 stone in total. How you finding it at the moment?

Holly

Do. Not. Like. - Had high hopes for the lemon bar - i may change to a chewy one instead then.

Aye every time I go it's bloody winter! When I get back I'm off to India for a weeks work, so at least i'll get some heat there :)

Off to a meeting today, more buffet to avoid, got a couple of tetras packed so no dramas :D

On the same page regarding the lemon bars then?!

India should be better climes. Ul probably need tetras there. U can pack them in ur case n let me know if they burst. I might have to fly long haul in about a month!

Hope you managed to swerve the grub. I've got 3 different eating events to dodge tomorrow :-/

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Yeah can't take them into Oz but shouldn't be a problem for India. I'll pack those bad boys in plenty of plastic bags in case they explode :cry:

Another buffet successfully dodged, the meeting was near Camden lock so I popped out for a walk around the lock with my choc velvet tetra hehe

I can get tetras into my destination country cos I've taken bacon and all sorts! just don't know if they'll survive. You're my quality controller!

Well done for getting out for a walk with the choc velvet. Some people have them hot and others have it with crushed ice. I quite like it with a straw, as is!

Got chicken n mushroom soup followed by a bar ( not lemon!) rock n roll eh?!

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Not worth trying with Oz, they properly bend you over even if you declare it they take it off you.I just have my choc velvet from the fridge with a straw - they're so much nicer than the strawberry or banana

Day 13

Brekkers - Choc Velvet Tetra (avoided bacon or sausage sandwiches breakfast buffet)
Lunch - Choc Velvet Tetra (avoided the lunch buffet)
Snack - Choc Velvet Tetra (Spotting a trend here?) (avoided the afternoon tea/cakes)
Evening Meal - Apple and Cinnamon Porridge (Is the whole world upside down!?!) :D

Been in a SLT meeting all day today, avoided the extremely good buffet (CEO/CFO present so they always get the best stuff) and I didn't even falter. I think I even converted a couple of the people on my table to try CD

I've totally got this diet's arse kicked. On the train home I've booked my flights to Sydney for 15th July, so I'll have to break the diet whilst I'm there, but I shall endeavour to be a good boy and try to keep it healthy whilst i'm away. but until then I WILL REMAIN 100% until I need to break ketosis, as I will be having champagne as soon as I hit the Emirates lounge, more as I step on board, and then I shall stand at the on board bar as usual from Dubai - Sydney haha

Hope everyone is good?

Andy

Bar wise it was chocolate orange... I did like it. Bit like an orangey fudge. It's quite dense which is good!

I like same flavours as you too. They are my top two! Have you tried tomato? Don't bother!!!

Don't blame you about making most of lounges when you travel! I got upgraded from business class last long haul flight. Was hammered within an hour. Guy kept giving me different alcohol with every course... "can i recommend you try the... it brings out the flavour in the dish..." Aye, go on then. I'm all about the flavours! Had a great sleep too :)

So ur a velvet fan then?! I've got 3 eating events today. Think ill have soups in between, hidden from the public eye. I like my wee ritual of making it and eating it. I actually lick the bowl... Sshhhh, don't tell!

Good news is,..I had a choice of 3 dresses to wear today (got a presentation to deliver to about 50 people) Last week my favourite was too tight and now it fits. Yee-har!

Have a good day :)

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Back