Newbie here, On SW diet!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kakey30, 16 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Kakey30

Kakey30 Member

Hi everyone, Im a newbie on here and have just started SW diet after being a religious WW girl! My body got too comfortable on it and it wasnt working so have decided to shake things up a bit, finding SW a bit confusing at the mo as waitin for a knee op so cant get to meetings. Have borrowed stuff from a friend buts its so different to WW im not sure I can do it!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. frumptyDumpty

frumptyDumpty Banned

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello and welcome,

great place to find help and support, but lots of really good reading about the diets too so if you can#t get to meetings I'm sure you'll find masses of info on the SW forum. Good luck and happy losing : )

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. I also changed from WW to SW. It is different but just as easy to follow once you have the hang of it. Have a look at our SW section and ask any questions there. Good luck.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.