• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie here to say hello

fat-girl-slim08

At Goal & Now Maintaining
Just thought I would say Hello,
I have just joined the forum as I am having Gastric bypass surgery on the Saturday 6th December and really looking forward to a new slimmer me in 2009.
I came here for some friendly support and to share my journey with you all.:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya hun, welcome to the forum and all the best with your surgery on saturday. ya defintely have come to the right place for advice and support. There is a surgery section on this forum as well, it may be worth it to post a thread in there to get advice and support before and after the surgery. I wish ya all the best and look forward to hearing your continued success in the future, take care

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Just thought I would say Hello,
I have just joined the forum as I am having Gastric bypass surgery on the Saturday 6th December and really looking forward to a new slimmer me in 2009.
I came here for some friendly support and to share my journey with you all.:)
Welcome to Minimins fat-girl-slim08 :D

Just said hi to you in the shoutbox as well.:)

I bet you are getting excited with surgery being so soon now? We have a surgical weightloss section on the site with many members at different stages of their journey. I'm sure you will find it a place for support and advice as well as the rest of the site as a whole. If you have any questions please just ask.

Best Wishes,

Lacey..xx:)

fat-girl-slim08

Thanks everyone for your well wishes, It means a lot to me!!

Hey:)
Welcome to minimins and good luck with your goal. Let us know how the operation goes.
xx

Hiya :wavey:
I have just come back home after having a gastric bypass on saturday- you haven't got long to go untill it is your turn now, where are you having it done?? Who is your surgeon?? I had mine done in Manchester by Mr.Ammorri- and he is brilliant. :)
Anyway, welcome to mini's- as everyone else has said, check out the surgery section on this site too ;)
Xxx Lizzie xxX

fat-girl-slim08

Hiya :wavey:
I have just come back home after having a gastric bypass on saturday- you haven't got long to go untill it is your turn now, where are you having it done?? Who is your surgeon?? I had mine done in Manchester by Mr.Ammorri- and he is brilliant. :)
Anyway, welcome to mini's- as everyone else has said, check out the surgery section on this site too ;)
Xxx Lizzie xxX
Hi, Thankyou for the lovely well wishes,
I am having mine done in Manchester by Mr.Ammorri too, tommorrow, Sat 6th Decermber and I am starting to feel a bit nervous now,
I keep wondering if I am doing the right thing, Its gonna be the hardest thing I have ever done in my life as it will be life changing. I really do want to be slim and healthy and hopefully My PCOS with not be as bad, and that I get more energy,I also have no confidence what so ever and know I need to do this for a healthier me.