Newbie here, wanting to lose over 3 stone...

leahtoff

I'm 19, 5'7 and I weight 155 lbs... it's depressing to say the least. I really want to be around 121 lbs, but I don't know how to do it. Since I started being healthy (about a week ago) I've been eating 1200-1300 calories per day and eating low fat/carb... and tomorrow I'm getting a treadmill. Do you think I'll be able to reach my goal if I do an hours exercise a day and stick to my current diet plan?

Hey leah i wish you the best of luck on your journey to weightloss and a new healther you.
you will find the community on this fourm really welcoming and wont hesitate to offer support when you are in need.
with the amount of calories and weight am sure you will reach your goal and it should not take too long!

Really looking forward to seeing you around the threads and agian wish you the best of luck :)

I'm sure you can do it, but don't deprive yourself of occasional treats or you'll give up completely! I started Slimming World's diet in January this year and have lost just over 3 stone, still another 2 stone to go, my goal is not to be fat at 40 - birthday in June next year! I am feeling really positive at the moment, and don't feel too down in I have a small gain because generally it means I'll get a really good result the following week. I wish you lots of will power and luck xx

Back