Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie here...

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by cankles, 9 October 2009 Social URL.

1. cankles

cankles Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1.6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone, i'm Sarah and my lovely, lovely, lovely dr prescribed me xenical this morning so i will be joining you.

I started the cambridge diet last month, lasted 4 days and couldn't stand the smell of my own breath!! Managed to lose 9lb in 4 days and have put 6 back on (oops) BUT have a 3lb head start still so not too bad.

I'm glad i had a read through some of the threads i'll be avoiding eggs and cheese, anything else i need warning about?!! Luckily i am on maternity leave still so if i learn a lesson it won't be at work lol.

Look forward to chatting with you all. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(33.89%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Sarah and welcome to the Xenical forum :D
    As long as you stick to foods that are 5% fat, and have no more than 15g of fat per meal, you should do just fine :) A good idea is to keep a food diary, that way you can keep an eye on the fat grams. I keep a diary in the kitchen and fill it in as I prepare my meals, others keep theirs online, whatever suits really :)
    Good luck with your weigh loss journey
    xx

4. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Start Weight:
    24st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(20.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World & Xenical
    :welcome2: to you!

Seems like you've got the cheese and eggs sussed already! Just stick to less than 5g per 100g.

I think the key to success around here is to make sure you post lots, good or bad days! You could even start a diary in the thread at the top? Good luck x

5. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    hey

welcome!! good luck on your journey! your son is gorgeous!

post lots love katiex

6. snowysand

snowysand Member

Hello Fellow Berkshire Dweller!:D
    Im new to Xenical, been taking it for a week and a half now. I have had no side effects and finding the tablets help me stay on the straight and narrow through fear of 'orange oil'!! I have a weigh in with the Dr in 3 weeks times but a quick peak on the scales show a little loss, so im very pleased.
    Look forward to reading about your weight loss journey

7. Short for my weight

Short for my weight Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(20.59%)
    Diet:
    Doing it on my own
    Hi, Welcome and good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.