newbie here

peanuts

hello all new to all this, have been on tescos ultra slim now for 3 weeks and have lost 8lbs really pleased started at
13stone 9 am now 13.1 would like to be 10.6 so know i have a way to go so i thought i would join this forum for help advice and support if thats ok :D

thankyou for replying i am feeling so much better even with only 8 pounds gone im doing it till june i have given myself a 3 month time span hopefully i will lose the main bulk so to speak :) this has to be the longest i have dieted and not given up.. first 3 days were the worst but now its part of my daily routine if i do get hungrey i either have a diet coke or water or some fruit big change from a eating a couple of mars bars :D we can support each other that would be great im off work now till sat i do a 4 on 4 off 12 hour shift pattern so i will be using the forum loads

hi there, this is my first day on slimfast, got a whopping 5 stone to lose, and going away on 3 September to Greece which is my goal to have lost it all by then...Does anyone fancy buddying up and sharing weigh dates etc

id love to buddy up seems easier with someone else walked into town this afternoon and back again took me 2 hours so hopefully should have burned a few calories there:) im going away in june so hopefully will be a bit lighter then

Hello..ive been on Slimfast (well, the tesco own make bars which i love) for 3 weeks now, and lost 11lbs so far. I want to lose at least 4 stone all together.

Welcome and good Luck

hi guys, would love to buddy up with you all, I am 5ft 6 inches and want to get down to around 9st 9llbs which was a really nice weight for me. My first weigh in is on Thursday morning, it’s the exercise that I need to start doing, got a cross trainer at home, but its too noisy to do in the mornings as I am mid-terrace, so need to get on it each evening, but after a horrible day at work (which it is most days) I cant be bothered, the weather isn’t helping either….but I will DEFINITELY be starting the cross trainer tomorrow (Tuesday) night for 25 mins then work it upwards…….I WILL NOT BE FAT ANYMORE …..lol xxxx

hi sammi would be great to have a buddy im on ultra slim just been out to buy some more my local tescos had run out so had to go futher to get it ... i go swimming and also do some exercise at home .... want to reach my goal weight by june

Back