newbie here

moocow27

hey all,well i just discovered this site and it seems great seems like it will come in usefull. ive just started taking these xenical orlistat tablets after going to my doctors yesterday feeling really down about my weight.ill say abit bout meself,im 27 and happily married and we have 3 gorgeous kids,2 boys and a girl.ive always had weight problems since high school,then started working in burger king when i was 16 and the meals were free,so ofcourse i took advantage,then i was 12 stone so wasnt overweight,then i met my hubby n fell pregnant,n after that my weight crept up,after having my 1st son i was 15 stone,went on a diet and did lose 4 stone and felt amazing,then fell preggaz with 2 nd son and it piled back on,then didnt have energy 2 try any diets with 2 kids,then had my daughter in dec 2009 and she was 11ibs 8! born and i had a bad time with labour and after felt really ill 4 afew wks n weight crepy up some more,then discovered these slimming tablets called phentermine my friend had been taking them and lost 4 stone in 3 months,i thought wow these sound amazing,i took them for 3 weeks and i lost a stone but i felt like i was dying,i had chest pains,palpitations,shaking,anxiety and just felt really ill,went to docs n they told me to come off them asap so i did,and ever since then which was 5 months ago ive put more weight on,and now im 16 stone 6,i was 17 stone afew weeks ago bt ive started the gym so lost abit and i go 2 zumba and aerobics which i love,bt ive still been struggling with weight thats why decided to take the plunge and go to doc,my doc was lovely and really sympathtic,weighed me and asked about my eating then suggested these tablets,so today was my 1st day took one this morning with breaky and just had another one with lunch,im scared incase of side effects that ive read about bt hopefully they will work,i wana b down to 11 stone by next summer so i can wear nice clothes instead of covering up.i think this site will come in usefull to so heres 2 a new me and new beggining:p

Back