Newbie here

Weddingdiet

ust started weight watchers trying to loose 2 stone before april 2012 any helpful tips and hints will be greatly appreciated as I have a really bad sweet tooth

Thought I'd pop in and say hi (you did on my thread!!)

No tips or hints YET as I've only just joined WW tonight!! But seeing as we are doing the same diet plan and are both new it'll be nice to see how you are getting along and share info, help each other out!

I take it you are dieting for your wedding!? Going by your username anyway!!

Yes I am need to loose quite a bit before November for dress fitting. Are u dieting for anything special?. Would be great to have someone to get tips and hints from and hopefully share success. Good luck with ur first day

How much do u have to lose if u don't mind me asking? I've set my goal to lose 63lbs but once I get there (if I ever do!) i'll need to lose a bit more I reckon!

Nothing special in particular, although I'm hoping he'll pop the question soon haha, might give me a bit more incentive!! I had a baby 6months ago so need to really lose my pregnancy weight, plus the weight I've gained since having her AND the weight I needed to lose before getting pregnant!!

Aw congrats on the baby. I'm trying to loose at least 3 stone but more would be nicer. Is that to ambitious? Doing ww now I'm beginning to see where went wrong was eating all right stuff just to much of it lol. How did ur shop go

Best tip for a sweet tooth.
Imagine your taste buds as little children who nag and nag you untill they get what they want.
Tell them "They can't always have what they want" and you know if you give them waht they want, then they will nag you all day.... everyday.:D

Aw congrats on the baby. I'm trying to loose at least 3 stone but more would be nicer. Is that to ambitious? Doing ww now I'm beginning to see where went wrong was eating all right stuff just to much of it lol. How did ur shop go

Thanks hun :grouphugg:

Well if your's is ambitious then so is mine :D I am aiming for 4 stone! And then when I get to there probably a bit more!!

Someone gave me some gret advice on another thread... breaking your target down in to mini targets, so it doesn't seem too unrealistic! So I'm going to do that... aim to lose 5% of my body weight, then 10% and so on!

I'm exactly the same... my portion sizes were huge :eek: I knew that anyway really, but seeing how they should be I now know where I was going wrong!

Shop went well, got to go back today and do a bit more as didn't have enough time to get all the bits I wanted! Going to try make a WW recipe tonight, not sure which one yet though! x

Best tip for a sweet tooth.
Imagine your taste buds as little children who nag and nag you untill they get what they want.
Tell them "They can't always have what they want" and you know if you give them waht they want, then they will nag you all day.... everyday.:D

Hehehe brilliant!! :D

Keeping track of your progress it is a big part. I messed up the first 4 weeks by not keeping track properley.
I realy regret it as its a great tool for when you feel like throwing in the towel.

I would update your wieght facts in your User CP and add some detail in your signature area. ( only if your comfortable with it a this time)

and exercise but exercise thats fun.:)

Back