Newbie here!!

Just wanted to say hello!

I started Atkins on Monday. Switched from Lighter Life because it was making me miserable and I found the counsellor a bit of a bully actually!

I feel much happier so far. I expected to gain a little in the first week of switch, but I have lost 1 lb so that's good going!

So has anyone got any tips for induction? Also, I have been drinking flavoured water ( with sucralose), should I be limiting how much of this I have?

My tip for tea drinkers would be Red Bush tea with a drop of cream in! It's lovely!

Looking forward to chatting with you all :0)

glad you have jumped ship ............ from an ex LL ......read and post and welcome xx

Hi Poppysocks, Im fairly new too just started just over 2 weeks ago I think and I'm loving the food! Hope you get on well, as the others said keep posting x

Hello from another ex LLer! Yes, the counsellors can be real bullies - it was one of the reasons I stopped going. Couldn't argue with the weight loss though - it fell off, but fell back on again!! This time I'm taking a more measured approach to weight loss and this time it shoukld stick.

Welcome and good luck!

Hi poppy and welcome love :)

Hi Poppy & welcome :D

Welcome Poppy!

I am always astonished that people can live on just 3-4 shakes each day for months on end, with our without bars. That is so so difficult!

And yes a lot of people lost fast on VLCDs and regain even faster. Not everyone, I know, but a fair few.

Have fun with all the lovely grub you can enjoy now!

Back