Newbie here :)

Kaylee

Forgive me if this is the wrong section still trying to find my way round.

I'm Kaylee, 21 and currently on weight-watchers. Been a week so far! Going well!

I attended weight-watchers meetings a few years ago now and unfortunately my local meeting stopped and got taken over by slimming world, which I find really hard. So decided to go about doing weight-watchers on my own and up to now there going great! I am looking to lose about 5 stone hopefully.

Be nice to get to know some of you :)
That's all for now just wanted to introduce myself a little.

hiya kaylee,
im sam, nice to meet you!.. im a newbie also, and on day 3..
sure we will bump in to each other swoon enough!
sam.......x

Hi and welcome to this wonderful community filled with lots of fabulous people. :)

Hiya Kaylee, i am also new to this!
Im doing the weight watchers diet aswell because i find slimming world very confusing also!
Gx

Hi,

I am a Newbie too!! :)

Good Luck on your new Journey! x

Hi Kaylee. Also new on this website!!! Not joined up to a slimming group going to see how it goes from home for a while.. Noticed we are pretty much the same age and weight so if you need some friendly support let me know :) Chantelle x

Yay found old post! When I started a year ago I managed to lose around 4 stone ish! A year on and I haven't stuck to it and piled on 1 stone! Very unhappy about my weight again, been battling anxiety for 10months and slowing beating it, so its time to tackle my weight again, I am determined to do it, and this time I will!

Nice to be back on here again and excited for my Journey to begin again :)

Hi, I lost weigtht, maintained then gained and lost again. See my welcome post! Well done on the initial 4stone loss and least it's only a partial gain of 25%

I'm sure we can all help motivate you again to get you to your goals

Back