Newbie here :)

Hiya :) thanks! I'm glad I stuck to my one potato lol I think I was being a bit 'well I wouldn't want another' to my friend but really I did. It was incredibly hard to listen to how much she can eat lol but it's working well for her and she looks gorgeous so I'm really happy for her but i know it just wouldn't suit me. I'd be scanning the cupboards and fridge thinking right what can I have and loading it up lol. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mags_ said:
Hiya :) thanks! I'm glad I stuck to my one potato lol I think I was being a bit 'well I wouldn't want another' to my friend but really I did. It was incredibly hard to listen to how much she can eat lol but it's working well for her and she looks gorgeous so I'm really happy for her but i know it just wouldn't suit me. I'd be scanning the cupboards and fridge thinking right what can I have and loading it up lol. X

That would so be me eating for the sake of it because it's free we'll done for sticking it out hun xxx

hello hun,

just popping by to say hi! sounds like your doing really well!!!

and i know the feeling with your friend on SW!!! i did SW and lived off pasta and SW chips!!! its soooooooo not good for me!!! i cant handle being told these are your free foods and eat them until your full!! if i was slightly peckish i could sit there and eat a bowl of SW chips!!! if i can eat chips with ketchup as much as possible then unfortunately that diet is not my friend!! lol

anyway, i hope your all ok today, have you started a diary?

Em xxx

I'm a newbie too!!! Good luck!!!

Welcome to minimins - and good luck on WW!

thanks everyone and good luck to everyone else that is new as well :) Daisy, it's really good that we can support each other :) so long as I'm not foaming at the mouth everytime she fills her plate lol xx

Lol Daisy :) I'm gutted at wasting 4 points on a shape Greek style yoghurt, didn't check until after I'd had it :( lovely but not worth 4 points!! Valerie hope you have a lovely one too xx

Mags_ said:
Lol Daisy :) I'm gutted at wasting 4 points on a shape Greek style yoghurt, didn't check until after I'd had it :( lovely but not worth 4 points!! Valerie hope you have a lovely one too xx

Eek,I'm terrible I always check,even before i buy something new,I keep my calculator in my bag! Aw at least you know now and it was lovely so it's not all bad :0)

Totally my own fault :( I was in Asda this morning and they were reduced..so I thought might as well lol. I just saw the 'shape' bit and wrongly assumed they would be low, the kids can have the rest of them lol! xx

I won't hun, thank you for all the support Daisy :) Lesson learned, I'm not eating anything else until I check it first! xx

I know exactly how you feel I went out for coffee the other day and I avoided all the cakes and chose a small bag of roasted almonds as it was the healthiest thing in there ... To my dismay when I arrived home and checked they were 14points !!! I was devastated I could've had an amazing meal with all those points!!! Lesson learnt :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Oh no :( I would have thought the almonds would have been the best option too! This is harder than I thought lol xx

I think it's because their very high in fat and the bag looked smaller than what it was (75g) . To be fair I've got used to the diet very quickly and have quite a good idea of how many points things are . If I don't know I look on line or ask on here every one is super helpful . It is a bit baffling at first but you will soon get used to it good luck :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Yes it'll take a bit of time to get used to but I'm sure it'll be worth it :) x

Back