Newbie here :)

hi mags i bought those yoghurts as well but i knew the pp's before i bought them thought they were going to be fantastic but was disappointed certainly weren't worth the pp's & piddly little pot as well lol, i don't think u can go wrong with the ww fromage frais with the fruit on the bottom yummy in a meringue nest & they r only 1pp. i bought a few ww desserts today caramel rice 3pp lemon & lime mousse 2pp & chocolate & vanilla mousse 3pp nom nom :D hope u've had a good day xx

Hello,

I am new too. I am going to my first meeting this coming Saturday, I have done WW many years ago when the plans were a lot different. Also done SW in the past too.

Tina x

Sorry everyone I lost track of my subscribed threads :( How is everyone getting on xx

valerie11 said:
hi mags i bought those yoghurts as well but i knew the pp's before i bought them thought they were going to be fantastic but was disappointed certainly weren't worth the pp's & piddly little pot as well lol, i don't think u can go wrong with the ww fromage frais with the fruit on the bottom yummy in a meringue nest & they r only 1pp. i bought a few ww desserts today caramel rice 3pp lemon & lime mousse 2pp & chocolate & vanilla mousse 3pp nom nom :D hope u've had a good day xx

Yes I love this too one of my fav treats meringue nest crushed in a ww fromage frais with some fruit yum yum

I bought meringue nests for the first time in my entire life to try with the fromage frais and fruit, Michelle, thank you! Loved it :) xx

Mags_ said:
I bought meringue nests for the first time in my entire life to try with the fromage frais and fruit, Michelle, thank you! Loved it :) xx

Love meringue nests! Low in pp and very yummy!

bulldogdaisy said:
Love meringue nests! Low in pp and very yummy!

I used to have them a lot with fromage frais. Do miss them - especially the M&S ones which are a bit squidgy in the middle!

WillowFae said:
I used to have them a lot with fromage frais. Do miss them - especially the M&S ones which are a bit squidgy in the middle!

Nom! X

Actually going over to m&s now to get some

Back