Newbie Here !!

Hello Peeps hope your all doing well I have now lost 10 .7lbs altogether bit happier this week as loss 2 lbs and now wanting to get my stone award next week do you have any idea how I can achieve this goal Many Thanks :) xx

Hello Peeps hope it's going well for you all I didn't get my stone I loss 2 and half pounds this week 1 pound to go until my stone still happy as got slimmer of the week again hopefully get my stone next week but good luck to you all :) xx

Well peeps hope your all ok I sort of lost track of SW as bit disappointed about my 1/2 lb gain lol and haven't been shopping hence why lost track oh and missed weigh in due to working late so a bad combination of things. As from tomorrow I am going to try my best as got a wedding come up and meeting Bf's family for 1st time and wanting to lose a stone by then :( xx

Hello peeps hope all is well I am chuffed to bits as lost 2 and 1lb this week meaning I got my stone award and loss 15lbs in all so 4 and 1/2lbs away from my club 10 :D good luck all we can do this together xxx

Hello peeps hope all is well I am chuffed to bits as lost 2 and 1lb this week meaning I got my stone award and loss 15lbs in all so 4 and 1/2lbs away from my club 10 :D good luck all we can do this together xxx
Congratulations mate I'm really chuffed for you ;) well done and keep going :)

Aww thankyou so am I really would love to do the same this week if more hows you ? xx
Hi Natasha, I'm really well thanks I have been stunned with my results and SW and the group that I'm with are great, 3 stone in 3 months although I had a small blip the week before last and put on 1/2lb and although a small amount it eat at me all week and I watched exactly what I was sticking into my mouth and it paid off with a 5lb loss this week, so just under 5st to go :) it's great to see your doing so well as well :) onward & Downward

Aww brilliant well done so pleased for you carry on doing what your doing and your be a Target Member in no time yeah I am so chuffed got a bit more to lose but seem to have a 2.5lbs lost each time I go being extra good this week as I would love to get my club ten but needs to lose 4.5lbs which is a lot to ask for but just going to do my best : ) x

Back