Newbie Here !!

Hello peeps well its that time again for weigh in been so good kept within my syns or not used them all some of the days so hopefully fingers crossed it will be a big weight loss I would love my half stone award but would mean I would of needed to loss 3 and half pounds so doubt it hope your all good :)

Hello Peeps hope your all ok well I am so happy lost 2 and half last night so must of been doing something right this week got to be really good again this week might even add some exercise in as if I lose a pound next week it will be half a stone really want some bling on my book lol good luck to you all we can do it :D xx

Hello Peeps hope your all ok well I am so happy lost 2 and half last night so must of been doing something right this week got to be really good again this week might even add some exercise in as if I lose a pound next week it will be half a stone really want some bling on my book lol good luck to you all we can do it :D xx
That's a fantastic result Natasha well done mate, keep it fun and keep it going ;)

Hey :) welcome to SW!
I lost 2 pounds my first week too but went on to much greater losses when I got into things more-in my first weeks I barely ate any syns and didnt bother with healthy extras and that slowed things down! Drink lots of water/sugar free squash (I leave bottles of it around the house especially the tv where I can easily guzzle a litre during a programme!) and of course lots of superfree- eat it first or with you meal, not after or it defeats the object of filling you up!
Anyway, hope you enjoy this week! X

Well its weigh in time tonight been pretty good this week just hope I lost at least a pound so I can get my half stone award :) wish me luck lol hope your all doing well xx

Good luck tonight :) you're doing fab. Hope you get your sticker!
I don't go to group but I do love adding the bling to my signature on here :D keeps me motivated! Can't wait for my next 2lbs then I'll be putting my Club 10 AND 2 stone award on my sig, yayy :D

Well hello Peeps I am so so Happy I lost 2 and a half last night being my 4th week I got SLIMMER OF THE MONTH AND WEEK and my HALF STONE award so altogether 8 and half pound weight loss going to keep at it I don't notice no difference in myself though but come on peeps WE CAN DO IT !!! :D xx

Yay! Lots of bling for you :D
I cant telp the difference at 2st loss :| lol, but I'm sure we will as we get closer to goal.

Well done on your award, as another new starter its great to see others making progress...:D I am still on week one but the tips and threads on here have been sooo helpful already :)

Aww thanks its the best choice I have ever made I am so amazed after a month losing 8 and half pounds so the only way is up and good luck with yours any probs we can try and help each other :)xx

Hello Peeps I am doing Extra Easy and I am bit stuck for ideas on what meat or quorn or meat free products I can eat without syns or if need be very low please help :)

Hello peeps hope you are all doing better than I am this week its weigh in tomorrow and I don't think I would have lost most probably put on :( xx

nat do not worry hun we all been there good luck

Hello peeps hows it going?? I didn't do too well last week as I only maintained was bit upset by it but this week I have been extra good and hoping for a loss :) Good luck all xx

Natasha21 why not pop onto the SW forum on minimins there's loads of ideas, recipes and support there just for SWers

sometimes you will have a maintain or even a gain but don't let it get you down keep going

things to watch out for are

weighing and measuring healthy extras,
trimming all fat off meat
drinking plenty of water/fluids
having 1/3 superfree where possible
making sure you eat enough
making sure you have your syns

hope things get better for you, just remember things take a while, your stats are very similar to mine, took me 15 months to get to target but have been here a year now :), my sister lost 3 stone in 6 months, so everyones journey is different, just keep plodding on, remind yourself of the basics from time to time

good luck xx

Back