Newbie here

heyluke

Hi everyone I just wanted to introduce myself. Im hayley and I started atkins on Monday. We have a wedding to go to next Saturday and I was starting to feel bloated and tired. I'm not sure I'm 100 % doing it right as I still feel bloated lol but maybe I need to give it chance. I have the book but some parts are confusing. Hi all

Welcome heyluke!:)

If you write down your food diary here, members can have a look to see if they can help.

What are you finding confusing?

Hi & welcome. Feel free to ask any questions. Also look at the sticky threads as lots of great advice from previous people:)

Welcome heyluke!:)

If you write down your food diary here, members can have a look to see if they can help.

What are you finding confusing?
Hello. Sorry for the late reply. I didn't have a notification. I think I understand it a bit more now I'm on the 5th day. Yes sure here you go..

Yesterday

3 egg omlette
Curly kale
Grated cheese

1.5 litres of water

Roast beef slice
Roast turkey slice
Roast gammon slice
Cheese cubes

Many thanks. Also I've been advised heck sausages are ok. Is this correct please? Thank you

Read the labels - some sausages great and unfortunately many awful!

Tesco finest chipolatas are my go to....

Don't assume, become a label detective - both terrifying but empowering:)

Yes read all labels.....and really try and eat all the veg. You need to eat 20g carbs per day. If you only having meat and eggs you'll get bored quick.

Heck sausages are low carb but have ingredients your not supposed to eat on induction. So it depends if your following Atkins or just doing a 'low carb' diet.

Good Luck!! You should set up a diary on the 'Atkins diary board' to track your progress.

Back