Newbie here...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by was_thin_now_fat, 19 August 2008.

1. was_thin_now_fat

was_thin_now_fat New Member

I am sort of new to WW, I have done it before a good 5 yrs ago and lost 6 stone but since then put it back on and some more :cry:so just lost 3st on CD and now decided to go with WW again as miss food so much now after 3 months.

Its my first day doing WW again and its been lovely eating food. Eaten heaps today!

So weigh in is next Tues!
  2. Mandee

Mandee Well-Known Member

Hi there!

I finished Lighterlife a little bit a go and have started WW. I hope it's what we need now that we are back into the world of food!

Best of luck!
  3. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

good luck with ww diet,look forward to hearing how you do each week hun .
  5. was_thin_now_fat

was_thin_now_fat New Member

What a nice bunch you guys are :)

Its amazing eating food again! Even something simple like shredded wheat tastes amazing!

Will be popping in and out over this week for support I think :)

6. ames

ames Well-Known Member

Welcome hun, and good luck with WW. Im sure you'll do fine! :) x
  7. largelesley

largelesley Well-Known Member

im the same altho only lasted a few wks on vlcd my question is do you think coming from vlcd even tho i stik to points ill put on because its more food than before ?x
  8. emma237

emma237 Well-Known Member

Hi well done for loosing the 3stone with CD and good luck for your first weigh in with ww x
  9. Karenlou

Karenlou Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Some people do have a gain the first week on WW if they've been doing a VLCD, but that's water weight. It settles down after that. One or two people have had good losses on WW right from the get-go as well so it's probably as much to do with your individual metabolism as anything.