Newbie here...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by was_thin_now_fat, 19 August 2008 Social URL.

1. was_thin_now_fat

was_thin_now_fat New Member

I am sort of new to WW, I have done it before a good 5 yrs ago and lost 6 stone but since then put it back on and some more :cry:so just lost 3st on CD and now decided to go with WW again as miss food so much now after 3 months.

Its my first day doing WW again and its been lovely eating food. Eaten heaps today!

So weigh in is next Tues!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mandee

Mandee Full Member

Hi there!

I finished Lighterlife a little bit a go and have started WW. I hope it's what we need now that we are back into the world of food!

Best of luck!
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    good luck with ww diet,look forward to hearing how you do each week hun .
  6. was_thin_now_fat

was_thin_now_fat New Member

What a nice bunch you guys are :)

Its amazing eating food again! Even something simple like shredded wheat tastes amazing!

Will be popping in and out over this week for support I think :)

7. ames

ames Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome hun, and good luck with WW. Im sure you'll do fine! :) x
  8. largelesley

largelesley Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming world
    im the same altho only lasted a few wks on vlcd my question is do you think coming from vlcd even tho i stik to points ill put on because its more food than before ?x
  9. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi well done for loosing the 3stone with CD and good luck for your first weigh in with ww x
  10. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Some people do have a gain the first week on WW if they've been doing a VLCD, but that's water weight. It settles down after that. One or two people have had good losses on WW right from the get-go as well so it's probably as much to do with your individual metabolism as anything.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.