Newbie - Hi

ajfromuk

Little 'Ol Me
Hi all,

Thought I would just post a quick hello as I have just joined and will be startign "on plan" from Monday onward.

A little about myself, if you can be bothered reading on, is that I am now 30 and have struggled with my weight since the age of 12.

In 2004 I was 25 stone and went to Slimming World which worked for 9 months as I lost 7 stone, but put most of it back of due to personal things going on.

Last year I went back to Slimming World in September 2009 and by April 2010 had lost just over 5 stone but again fell off track and this is where we are today. Don't know what I weigh as I will be starting Monday (but doing it at home with the help of these forums) but I am hoping to succeed this time with my goal of reaching 14 stone or as close to it as possible :D

Cheers

Hey and welcome to minis, good luck with your weight loss.
You've lost weight before so just remember you CAN do this and you will :D
x

Hey,welcome and well done on getting your head around and going for it,YOU CAN DO IT!!!!,and if you need more positive shot just post it and I am sure we all be here for you.Good luck!!!

Hi well done for your previous weightloss you've done it before you can do it again :)

Back