newbie ...hoping atkins is the answer :)

hondapeeps said:
I had a wee bowl of cream with a tsp of Splenda mixed in.....satisfied my sweet tooth after dinner ;)

Ooh good idea ! I will give that a go x

Morning Tulip :)

Well not such a good day :( never mind a new start tomorrow ! Hope you are all doing better than me lol

I'm laying here thinking maybe I should just not get up today :) then I won't cheat lol

LOL, morning Tulip, it's a lovely day here. rise and shine

HI Jim

its nice down here in the south too ... im up and so far so good salmon and cheese omelette for breckie...

how are you all today :)

Freezing cold here today! Have just finished making a cake for a customer. Should really go and get coal and do the fire but ....... Pah.

Though i am going to make cheeseburger pie for dinner tonight! :D rather excited....have you had it yet Tulip?

No Honda x

Where is the recipe :) sounds yummy .... Let me know how it goes Hun x

Ha! Didn't even notice! See all this predictive text lark ;)

I think the cheeseburger pie is in the sticky section....I've seen it somewhere :p

Afternoon tulip, hope all going well

Happy Sunday to you all x

Hoping to get through today well and this will be my best weekend :) speak soon

Well not too bad a day so hoping for a good loss this week x

Hope u are all well :)

What ya been eating then?

Bacon, sausage, egg and mush for breckie

Chicken and cauli mash

Jelly and cream

And a lindor egg :/ ... Not so good !!

Coffee and cream all day

How you doing Honda ? I've had good and bad days all week but hey ho I think
I'm going in the right direction x

Morning Tulip, there's a web site somewhere that shows some hilarious predictive txt howlers :)

How you doing Honda ? I've had good and bad days all week but hey ho I think
I'm going in the right direction x

Heya toots, not too bad, feeling grand today but i have some serious work stuff to do so must get off of here!

Blips are bound to happen...maybe not have the egg and have cream, cocoa, mix? I'm not at choc craving yet but may test out using gelatine to set cocoa cream and have something like a choc panda cotta? Mmmmm

I think I need to keep my veg green and more of it ;) xx

Well I've lost 4 lb which I'm really pleased with because I've had a couple of blips ... Well done to all your big losses too xxx

Back