• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

NEWBIE IN THE HOUSE SORT OF....

tanya.b

hi all ive been lurking for a while getting tips from all you lovely ppl, im going to start atkins again on monday 25th got alot on over the weekend so start afresh on monday have roughly 2 stone to lose im 11st 9lb at present any help to keep me motivated would be much appreciated :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi tanya, a big welcome to the forum, hope it goes well when you start on monday

Hi tanya, welcome to the threads and Atkins. Have you read the stickies. Were all here for support, just post away. :)

Hello :welcome:

Hi Tanya - Good luck, I find the forum a real motivater - I'm sure you will too.

tanya.b

hi all, yes this is my second time i did quite well the first time lost a stone then got pregnant and hav'nt lost all the weight yet my (daughter is 3 in july ) hoping to lose more this time.

3, lol, I bet she's a handful. :)

tanya.b

ok today is day 1 as i was ill last week, had a good day, is it ok to have sugar free gum to help with the bad breath from doing atkins? and yes jim she is a handful keeps me on my toes :)

Like laura says Tanya, how are you today?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Introductions 4
Introductions 20
Introductions 3
Atkins Diet 11