newbie - just joined SW

mum of 2

Hi

Im new here and new to this. Ive been wanting to do something for ages, but have now bitten the bullet and joined SW yesterday. I know other people who are in SW and have done really well.

Im a little bit overwhelmed by it all. There is sooooo much to think about. Im really scared I wont do it just cos no matter what I think to eat there are syns everywhere. I cant seem to find some nice meals that are virtually syns free. Of course Im hoping that once Ive been with it for a bit I will find more and more meals that will be able to help me.

I have also taken up running in the mornings, Im not running for far as yet, but Im building that up slowly. Im not expecting to lose lots each week, but if i can slowly lose some then hopefully I will eventually drop clothes sizes and look better.

Anyway just wanted to say hi. Sorry if Ive rambled a bit.

H xx

Hiya,
I'm new too, I was smilling reading your post as we sound very alike..I started SW yesterday too,know people who it has worked for, am also 5ft 5, similar goal weight (I;m aiming for 136lbs as I was there before I had my baby) like running, and oh, I live near you too!! Are we twins seperated at birth? lol :) xx

Hi,

Thats really funny how we are similar. Where abouts are you?

Im finding this site really usefull and Im in the SW facebook group as well which is also usefull though it doesnt have as many posts as here, but I dont think as many people will use that as this.

Back